Why enroll in the SUNOSI Pregnancy Registry?
We encourage you to voluntarily enroll in the SUNOSI Pregnancy Registry and help us learn more about the health of infants born to mothers taking SUNOSI during pregnancy. Your participation may help other women and their babies in the future.
What is required for me to be eligible to participate?
- You must be a U.S. resident
- You must currently be pregnant, or have already delivered, and your infant has been diagnosed with a birth defect
- You must have taken at least one dose of SUNOSI during pregnancy. We will confirm your SUNOSI use with your healthcare provider after you provide consent.
Will I be compensated for participating in the Registry?
- You will receive $50.00 for your participation in the Registry.
- Earn $25 after the registry confirms with your healthcare provider that you are eligible
- Receive another $25 when your infant reaches 1 year and/or when your infant’s healthcare provider confirms they have no further information available
Is it easy to enroll in the Registry?
Yes, simply contact a Registry staff member via phone or email to enroll.
You can also download the Participant Consent to Contact Card, fill it out and send it to us via email or fax.
- Fax number: Toll-free 1-877-284-3341